Service provider Krause & Schopp relies on SAP Business ByDesign
Strong growth, projects throughout Germany – and business processes that no longer fit for purpose. This was the situation facing SAP consultancy firm Krause & Schopp Integration Management GmbH, which optimizes payment and remuneration processes for insurance companies. It was about time to put their own processes to the test – to better accommodate their growth and decentralized working methods. The SAP specialist decided to implement SAP for itself as well. We assisted Krause & Schopp with the implementation in a project that took only two and a half months:
- Uniform, agile & efficient processes
- Better presentation & overview of statements
- Optimization of the management of processes in reporting & controlling
- Calculable costs
Decentralization is the way to go when it comes to cloud-based ERP systems
With the introduction of SAP Business ByDesign, Krause & Schopp did not introduce any major new processes, but all existing processes were transferred to the cloud and optimized.
Our goal is to make the payment processes between insurers, brokers and customers as simple as possible.
– Stephan Haack, Managing Consultant Krause & Schopp Integration Management GmbH
Targets on the way to the cloud
- Uniform data transfer from various individual systems & databases
- Optimization of business processes
- Optimization of payment and remuneration processes at insurance companies
- Improvement of the management of processes in controlling & reporting
Success with SAP Business ByDesign in action
- All processes are covered: master data management, order and project management, time recording, expense accounting, financial accounting, purchasing, correspondence, campaign management and authorization management
- Increase in growth
- Decentralized working thanks to the mobile app Project to Go
- With the new Cloud ERP platform, processes are more consistent, agile, efficient and manageable
- Clear assignment of responsibilities and roles
- Hosting and maintenance of the Cloud ERP directly at SAP – makes costs calculable and plannable
Plus, we have a scalable solution that grows with the business!
– Stephan Haack
Strong growth, projects throughout Germany – and business processes that no longer fit the bill: Krause & Schopp Integration Management GmbH, a consulting firm specializing in SAP that optimizes payment and compensation processes at insurance companies, was confornted with these issues. It was high time to put their own processes to the test – to better accommodate their growth and decentralized working methods. The SAP specialist decided to implement SAP for itself as well. We assisted Krause & Schopp with the implementation in a project that took only two and a half months.
Which challenges do you want to master?
Learn more about how SAP Cloud ERP can help your business in an ever-changing environment. Simple. Fast. Flexible.
Please use our contact form.
Send us an email to email@example.com.
Or just give us a call: +49 6204 91492-00.
Our Cloud ERP experts are looking forward to your inquiry.
Henrik Hausen & Wolfgang Kröner - CEOs all4cloud